TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions before using this site. By continuing to access or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- A resident of the Philippines.
- With valid identification cards.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
- Apply at the Customer Service Counter of any AllValue Store (AllDay [Mart and Supermarket], AllHome, AllShoppe and Coffee Project).
- Fill in the membership application form and submit the necessary requirements. Photocopy of any one of the following valid IDs:
- Driver’s License
- SSS/GSIS/Unified ID
- NBI Clearance
- Vote’s ID
- TIN ID
- Postal ID
- Company ID
- PRC ID
- Upon completion of the membership application form, submission of the necessary requirements and the payment of P150.00 Sign-up Fee, proceed to the Customer Service Counter to claim temporary AllRewards card and vouchers.
CHECKING OF POINTS
Customers with purchase can ask the cashiers to check available points at the checkout counter. Otherwise, customers may check their balance at the customer service counters of any AllValue Store or call customer service hotline: 0918.991.5555.
EARNING OF POINTS
- Card must be presented to the cashier at the start of every transaction. No card, no points earned shall be strictly enforced.
- Every P400 purchase at any AllValue Store entitles the member to 1 point which is equivalent to P1. Points earned are based on the total amount paid (VAT included or Net of Discount).
CLAIMING/REDEMPTION OF REWARDS
- Shopper must present his/her AllRewards Card and a valid ID.
- Card must have a minimum of P30 points to qualify for the FIRST redemption.
- Redemptions of points are considered final. Points redeemed cannot be cancelled or returned.
- A member will receive notifications via email or text for reward entitlements.
- The terms and conditions stated in this form shall serve as the basis and guidelines of the issuance and use of the AllRewards Card and shall also define the rights and obligations of the AllRewards Card member. Members are subject to these guidelines and are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions upon signing of the membership application form.
- The AllRewards Card is not a discount card.
- The AllRewards Card is not transferable and is valid for the use by the member whose name appears on the card.
- A member is only allowed to have one (1) AllRewards Card. If a member applies for a second card, the old AllRewards Card shall be deactivated. Points, if any, shall be carried over to the newly issued AllRewards Card.
- Membership is for the duration of the life of the member and will be terminated automatically with all rights and privileges void upon the death of the member.
- The remaining points of member shall be forfeited after two years of no transactions with any AllValue store.
- For card membership update, one valid ID shall be submitted along with card update form. No new card will be issued.
- For the lost card replacement, the member shall submit an affidavit of loss and pay the P100.00 lost card replacement fee.
- For damaged card, member must fill up the card replacement form and pay the P100.00 card replacement fee.
- By redeeming the rewards points, the member releases AllValue or any of its stores from any and all liability regarding the use and privileges of the AllRewards Card.
- The information supplied by the member during application may be used for by AllValue or any of its stores for administrative and/or marketing purposes. AllValue stores shall endeavor to provide members with accurate and timely information regarding AllValue stores and promotions and shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- AllValue stores reserves the right all the times, without notice and in its sole discretion:
- To make any changes or whatsoever to these Terms and Condition including the rules and guidelines in the AllRewards Program.
- To withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of, or in any way change any of the rewards or privileges previously advertised or offered to any member, at any time, without prior notice, in this regard, AllValue stores shall not be liable to any loss or damaged suffered by the member resulting from said withdrawal, cancellation, withholding, substitution, denial of access or use or change in the rewards or privileges previously advertised.
- To terminate or materially alter AllRewards program and/ or revoke the loyalty card.
- To make adjustments on accumulated transactions as it sees fit, including, but not limited to, deduction of amount of accumulated transaction arising from returned goods or service/s purchased.
- The Terms, Conditions, and Guidelines cannot be superseded or changed except by AllValue.
- The following acts are considered Breach of Terms and Conditions by a member:
- Any fraudulent act which is likely to be detrimental to the interest of AllValue and its stores.
- Any misinformation or misrepresentation made to AllValue and its stores.
- Any act, in the careful and reasonable opinion of AllValue and its stores, tantamount to breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Breach of any of the terms and Conditions whether intentional or otherwise may result in the termination of membership and cancellation of rewards or privileges, and shall affect its eligibility for future or further participation in any rewards program of AllValue and its stores. AllValue and its stores shall not be liable in any way for any earned or accrued rewards of a terminated card member.
- AllValue will resolve all questions or disputes regarding eligibility for membership in the AllRewards Card Program or eligibility for redemption of rewards or privileges at its sole discretion.
- Failure of AllValue to enforce a particular term, condition or guideline shall not constitute as waiver of AllValue of that term, condition or guideline.
- The member shall be personally liable for any and all costs, charges, claims or liabilities including duties, taxes and fees from third parties, government and non-government entities of whatever nature arising from the use of any privilege, as provided by AllValue Card and the redemption or use of any rewards or privilege.
- Any loss, damage, injury and/or liability of whatever nature or cause that may be suffered upon by third parties or the member arising out of, or in connection with, maintenance and use of the AllRewards Card shall be the sole responsibility of the member. In this connection, the member shall be solely liable and shall hold the AllValue or any of its stores, or its affiliates free and harmless from any liability of whatever kind and nature arising from and occasioned by maintenance and use of the AllRewards Card.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.